Section J Who to Contact
The Help Desk operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- To ask questions about the Provider Web
- To report POS or equipment problems
- To ask questions about how to resolve error messages on the POS machine
- To ask for POS machine and Provider Web manuals.
- To ask questions about your 1099 tax form. 1099s are also available to download on the Provider Web.
EBT Contractor Functions
- To complete the process for a POS machine to be delivered, when your contract is approved.
- To update direct deposit information
- To arrange the return of the POS Machine
ECC Provider Supply Portal
Conduent ECC Provider Supply Resource or Help Desk phone 1-800-647-8533
- To order paper rolls for the POS machine.
Finance – Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) / Child Care Claims
- EBT payment questions
- Manual claim questions
- To report incorrect attendance has been transmitted and it was not voided within 10 days
- POS equipment has not been delivered within 10 days of completing the EBT contractor requirements
- Questions about garnishments or overpayments withheld from your subsidy payments
Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
- If you have questions concerning the audit of your child care home or center, ask for the Internal Audit Unit for Child Care Subsidy
- If you wish to make a complaint alleging possible fraud on the part of a child care client or a child care provider, call 1-800-784-5887 (toll free) and ask to speak with the Complaint Duty Agent.
Child Care Subsidy
- Child care policy or procedural questions
- Questions concerning provider contracts
- Report changes in type of business entity, ownership, or facility (changing from a home to a center or vice versa) at least 30 days in advance of the change occurring
- Questions about applying for a new contract, email: CCProviderContracts@okdhs.orgor call, (405) 521-3431.
Child Care Services (Licensing)
(405) 521-3561 or 1-844-834-8314
- Obtaining licenses and permits
- Update your information
- phone numbers
- email address
- name changes
- Questions regarding child care requirements
- license issues
- monitoring and complaints
Reaching for the Stars Program (QRIS)
- Stars program information and questions
- obtaining your Star status
- changing your Star status
ListServ email list
Important information is distributed via the Licensing ListServ email list, including a monthly newsletter. It is important to keep your email address updated with your licensing worker.
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page.
CCS Grants for Providers
Apply to receive federal relief funding from the oklahoma.gov – American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
Center for Early Childhood Professional Development (CECPD)
Early Childhood Professional Development (CECPD) – Home
Child Care Fingerprinting and Background Checks (OBI)
OBICC@okdhs.org (405) 962-1735 or 1-800-347-2276
oklahoma.gov – Child Care Fingerprinting and Background Checks
Adult/Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline
Report suspected abuse or neglect
When to Contact the OUCPM Help Desk
(405) 325-6257 or 1-866-237-2127
For trouble utilizing the online subsidy provider training, including printing the certificate of completion. Orientation to Child Care Subsidy Contracts.